South Asia Institute For Research and Publications (SAIRAP) is South Asia's largest Non-profitable professional association registered under India Trust Act(1882) meant for research development and promotion in the field of engineering and technology. The SAIRAP-forum constitutes of professional wizards and overseas technical leaders who have left no stones unturned to reinforce the field of science, engineering and technology. The Institute conduct technical conferences, seminars and workshop at different parts of country to reduce the gap between curriculum and their practical implementation among students and research scholars.
- Today SAIRAP is one of the leading publisher of research papers in its high quality peer reviewed journals, proceeding and research magazine.
- SAIRAP is a paramount body which has brought technical revolution and sustainable development of science and technology.
- Beside this SAIRAP is collaborated with leading publisher of world to expose the innovation of its wizards
- The Institute provides a brilliant scope of research and development to geniuses
The institute conducts technical conferences ,seminars and workshops at different parts of country to reduce the gap between curriculum and practical implementation among the students. Our editorial board consists of highly qualified professionals to publish the research works of research scholars in leading journals with high reputation and a better impact factor. South Asia Institute For Research and Publications (SAIRAP) is one among the leading institutes of India to inculcate technical revolution among scholars, brilliants, geniuses and wizards of our country
- Beside this SAIRAP is collaborated with leading publisher of world to expose the innovation of its wizards.
- The institute is supported by its International Advisory Board(IAB) which is not limited to the subcontinent rather we have geniuses from middle east to boost our organization
- Today SAIRAP is collaborated with leading technical institutes including Universities and research centers that promotes the exchange of technical knowledge among our students.