INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INTERNET OF THINGS (ICIOT-18)
21st April 2018
Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- SAIRAP Conference Folder
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- SAIRAP Confernce Proceeding
- SAIRAP Confernce Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
Step1:At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|Student(M-Tech/PhD/Research Scholar)||USD 250||INR 6000|
|Student (B.Tech/B.E)||USD 200||INR 5000|
|NON ACADEMICIAN/INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS||USD 300||INR 8000|
|Student with Sairap Membership(B.Tech/B.E)||USD 175||INR 4750|
|Student with Sairap Membership(M.Tech/M.E/Phd/Research Scholar)||USD 225||INR 5600|
|Delegate with Sairap Professional Membership||USD 200||INR 5700|
|Industrial Professional with Sairap Professional Membership||USD 300||INR 7500|
|Delegate from Institution/Organization with Institutional Membership||USD 150||INR 5500|
- For students registering late an extra amount of USD 20/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration. Register Online
Step2:Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transfered the money mail the bank statement at firstname.lastname@example.org(With your complete registration details)
Step3:Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.